Saturday 23 January 2016

valentines day 2016 Message in Urdu/Hindi

0

Romantic develop happy Valentines Day 2016 Messages SMS For Him Her : As all of us know Valentines Day is likewise called Love Day. So, these days here in this article we're providing you worlds pleasant modern-day new messages, sms, which you all can ship in your love-ones and provoke them. However before that we could have some information related to Valentines Day. Each 12 months on 14th February these days is well known throughout international with exquisite love and happiness. On this day all couples make love, do special things for every different, do parties, dance, alternate presents and much greater. Valentines Day is a festival of romantic love and lots of people supply cards, letters, plant life or offers to their spouse or accomplice. They'll additionally arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. Not unusual symbols of Valentine’s Day are hearts, crimson roses and Cupid. Now below get whole information of strengthen happy Valentines Day 2016.

Romantic Messages

U r my love & u r my valentine…
I do love u & it’s true,
I never knew my life without u
I wanna live but it’s only with u,
Please be my valentine, I will hold u 4ever.


Yesterday I did love you,
tomorrow I will only think of you.
You know what… I love you!


Sugar For Milk and Milk For Tea.
Tea For you and You For me.
Love you.......

My coronary heart is made to like you
My lips are made to kiss you
My eyes are made to peer you
My hands are made to hold you
every a part of me wants you
because i'm made just for you
happy valentines day 2016

You're the dream in my sleep;
you are the vision in my eye;
you are the smile on my lips;
you are the beat of my coronary heart;
you are the Angel in my prayer;
And you're mild of my lifestyles!
A very glad Happy Valentine's Day 2016!







0 comments:

Post a Comment